`e-Witch Apprentice’ : Witchcraft Training Course
You can start this e-course any time you like.
We are combining 20 years of our personal experiences as well as what we have learnt through Craft & Coven magical workings in creating this e-learning course in Witchcraft & Magic. This extensive e-course is packed with numerous bits of information, explanations, ritual and meditative exercises, photo-guided instructions on making tools, audio-video clips and tutorials – all of which are created by ourselves – with newcomers and beginners in mind. No previous experience necessary but a commitment to continue the course, as well as being self-disciplined will provide the Students with a strong foundation in Witchcraft, Wicca & Magic.
- 9 modules covering Basic introduction to Self-Initiation stage.
- Modules have extensive info & contents, with explanations, practical magical & ritual exercises and written tasks to complete.
- Modules can be completed 1 per month, or at your own pace.
- Free video/audio tutorials and regular e-mail support from experienced initiated Witches for all who do this e-Witch Course. You can seek support & clarity on any contents or exercises by contacting the tutors via our e-mail.
- Secure Paypal payment : Click `BUY’ button here to purchase via secure Paypal. Your Module will be delivered to you in a unique download link IMMEDIATELY via e-mail.
- Health & Safety: By undertaking this course, you assume full responsibility at all times, for your own health & safety in any tasks or exercises given.
- Age: This eWitch Apprentice course is aimed at those of age 18yrs and over.. Anyone under this age should seek parental guidance before undertaking this course.
Core Components included within the COURSE.
- Introductions & Information – to wider subjects matters such as Paganism, Magic, Rituals, and specific module topics such as Wiccan formats, Gods, Goddess, ethics and more. Final modules cover group work, finding/ forming your own, initiations, covens etc.
- Energy work & Psychic Development: This is essential for ay and all magical practices. Our Course gives gradually increasing exercises on attunement, personal energy works with nature, psychic development and intuitive explorations.
- Practical work / Outdoors: Our Course takes participants into actual practical works- such as de-cluttering personal space, regular outdoor (woodland) work, element exploration and magical work with nature and more. Also includes work with Stars, planets & zodiacs.
- Making Tools: We have many exercises (some optional, others recommended) for making your own magical tools- such as Wands, pentacles, crystal works, talismans, your own Robe, altars and more. Nearly all of these are supported by a combination of free online slide-shows, audio instructions, video clips – with step by step instructions.
- Ritual & Magical work – is essential in Witchcraft, and we provide plenty of rituals, suggested rituals (brief or extensive) for you to do on your own, using our guidelines. These range from full moon rituals, self- dedication, initiatory ceremonies to various forms of magical work (candles, cords..and more). Writing your own rituals, invocations is also covered.
- Transpersonal Psychology: `Know thy self’ is a very important part of self-development in magical and psychic work. Anyone who claims they don’t need to know this is only setting themselves up for many a personal crisis such as projections, cluttered emotional transferences, ego inflation, shadows/ fears,as well as God/Goddess/ Guru complexes. So we provide an integrated approach to these subjects within our course exercises.
- Alignment, Cycles & Record keeping: Our course builds in the practice of aligning personal myths and cycles with natural solar/ lunar / seasonal cycles. Keeping calendars, note books (Book of Shadows), and then summarising your explorations, insights and learnings in e-mails to Tutors is highly encouraged as a personal discipline.
About the Tutor – Mani Navasothy – Wiccan High Priest
Mani was brought up as a Hindu (eastern pagan religions) in Sri Lanka. He settled in the UK at the age of 15 yrs. He began exploring western paganism and was eventually initiated into Wicca. Mani has been a 2nd degree (High Priest) for over a decade, and has run Wicca Study Course (under Chris & Vivianne Crowley), subsequent Wicca Training groups, Covens and initiated several people into Wicca. Has given TV & Radio interviews on Pagan subject matters.
- Esoteric Talks & Workshops: Mani has over a decade of experience facilitating numerous pagan /magical workshops & giving talks, at high profile (Beltane Bash & Halloween Festivals, Witchfest International (Children of Artemis), Pagan Federation Conferences).:
- Wicca Courses in London: Running outdoor & indoor courses for 4 yrs with April.
- Rituals, Groups & Conventions: over 7 years of experience in running outdoor rituals, and 5 yrs of organising indoor Conventions for PF London (Gaia Conventions & Mask Balls); Running Hern’s Tribe (outdoor shamanic magical group) & Tamesa London Circle with April for many years.
- Other: Has a B.Sc degree in Physics & 2 yrs of training in Transpersonal Psychology & Counseling Skills.
Module 1 (details):
Modern Witchcraft (Wicca) and its origins; Personal Influences, motivations & expectations; Wiccan laws and principles; Altar preparations; Make a Broom and perform a magical Sweeping ritual.; `Letting-go’ ceremony; Aligning with natural and personal cycles; Prepare your Book of Shadows; Magical candle- preparations, consecration; Attunement to nature; Begin personal energy work; Mirror-meditation ( transpersonal).
**update- price/revision in progress**
Foundations of Wicca; Buiding altars; Making a magic Wand; Consecration of tools; Cakes & Wine blessing; Chakra energy; Quest for an Athame (witch’s knife); God & Goddess; Personal myths
**update- price/revision in progress**
Energy work involving earth & stars; Magic Circle & protection; Full moon ritual; Drawing down the moon; Full Wiccan ritual frame works; Quest for Witch name;
**update- revision in progress**